- 1. The wilderness: The Amazon is home to many different exotic animals, such as pink and gray dolphins, iguanas, monkeys, and much more. This cruise offers prime opportunities to see most, if not all, of these amazing creatures!
- 2. Cultural wonders: Learn how locals make life work in this challenging environment as you explore villages, markets and subsistence farming practices along the Amazon.
- 3. Amazonian nights: At night, the Amazon changes into a whole new world. Once the sun goes down, a nighttime safari experience awaits as you use your flashlight to spot owls, fish, bats and caimans.
- 4. Perfect balance of luxury and adventure: With accommodations like the M/V Aqua, enjoy access to outdoor recreation by day and ultimate relaxation on board at night.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: From spinning fascinating regional interpretation to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families