- 1. Peru's perfection: Crowned by the towering Andes and tucked between the Amazon and the Pacific, Peru offers a captivating mix of adventure, nature and history.
- 2. Bucket-list Check: Embedded in every active traveler's Top Ten List is the great city of the clouds, Machu Picchu.
- 3. The tradition: Explore archaeological sites, fascinating agricultural practices and colorful markets as you unravel one of the world's most intriguing cultures.
- 4. Did you know that Machu Picchu is called “The Lost City” because when it was “rediscovered” by Yale explorer Hiram Bingham III in 1911, the jungle had literally swallowed the complex ruins?
- 5. In-the-field expertise: From spinning fascinating regional interpretation to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families