From the Rapids of the Urubamba to the mystical mountains of Machu Picchu, the Land of the Inca begs to be explored.
- Stroll the cobblestone streets of Cusco, the Inca Empire’s capital and one of the the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the Western Hemisphere
- Hike the Inca Trail, a mystical mix of ruins, mountain scenery, lush cloud forest and rich subtropical jungle
- Watch the day break over Machu Picchu
- Visit a local school to drop off supplies and plant a tree as a part of the UN’s ”Plant for the Planet” campaign
- Ride Paso Finos to the remote Andean community of Cachiccata
- Raft Class II & III rapids of the Urubamba River through the Sacred Valley
- Shop vibrant Inca markets for hand-woven tapestries and blankets
- Savor a plate of fine Peruvian cuisine and unwind in the comfort of the exquisite Hotel Rio Sagrado
Photo: Uyuni Pamapa
This was a life changing experience. Our guide helped us 'see' things we never would have understood on our own.
Einar Seadler Paradise Valley, AZ
9 days/8 nights
- Day 1: Lima airport reception
- Day 2: Lima city tour
- Day 3: Cusco, walking tour
- Day 4: Sacsayhuaman, Pisac, Indian market
- Day 5: Moray, Maras Inca Salt Mine
- Day 6: Ollantaytambo, Urubamba River
- Day 7: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu
- Day 8: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu
- Day 9: Cusco to Lima/Departure
Set in one of Lima’s most fashionable areas, the Miraflores Park Hotel takes you straight to the heart of all that's best about this great capital city. Renowned for its beautiful garden location beside the Pacific Ocean, it has breathtaking views out to sea.
This five-star museum hotel was once a 16th century monastery built on the foundations of an Incan palace. At an elevation of 11,024 feet, you’ll appreciate the spacious, oxygen-enriched rooms.
At the Sol & Luna lodge-spa in the Sacred Valley of the Incas - within the department of Cusco, in Peru - one can breathe the Earth’s bounties and live in balance and harmony with the natural and cultural environment.
Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel's private 12-acre cloud forest inside the Machu Picchu Sanctuary offers a scattering of cottages, streams, gushing waterfalls, gardens, and wild forest interspersed by stone pathways.
Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 9 days/8 nights
- Next Departure: May 04, 2014
- From $4,698 / person
- ($1,580 single supplement)
- May 04 2014
- May 11 2014
- Aug 10 2014
- Aug 17 2014
- Sep 07 2014
- Sep 14 2014