Welcome to Montana, a place we hold near and dear to our hearts. Our homegrown guides are excited to share with you our insider’s perspective on this six-day adventure in Big Sky, Yellowstone & Paradise Valley.
- Hike amid the Spanish Peaks on one of the best trails in the world, where a yoga session awaits at the top
- Explore the geyser-peppered caldera of Yellowstone and the high pine forests of Paradise Valley
- Invigorate yourself on a trail run around the third largest natural hot spring in the world, Grand Prismatic
- Paddle raft Class II-III rapids through postcard-perfect canyons and farmlands
- Take in close-up views of the famous Lower Falls of Yellowstone from the bottom of Uncle Tom's stairs
- Greet the day with burpees, push-ups and lunges before embarking into the Hayden Valley in search of bears, moose and wolves
- Relax and recharge with a soak in a soothing natural hot spring followed by Big Sky Country’s tastiest cuisine at Chico Hot Springs and Resort
6 days/5 nights
Bozeman, Montana (BZN)
- Day 1: Hyalite Canyon / Silken Skein Falls / Gallatin Canyon / Ousel Falls
- Day 2: Big Sky / Beehive Basin
- Day 3: Yellowstone National Park / Grand Prismatic / Old Faithful / Lake Yellowstone
- Day 4: Hayden Valley / Grand Canyon of Yellowstone / Yellowstone River
- Day 5: Sepulcher Mountain / Paradise Valley
- Day 6: Chico Hot Springs / Bozeman
Nights 1 & 2: The 320 Guest Ranch
In the west, life has certainly gotten easier than it was in the early days, even at a Montana guest ranch. But some of the things that mattered most back then are still important today; like delicious, hearty meals, and the 320’s friendly, laid-back attitude. Experience a 110 year old homestead - reshaped into a Montana guest ranch.
Night 3: Lake Yellowstone Hotel & Cabins
Completed in 1981 and restored to its 1920s grandeur in 1990, this majestic hotel sits on the shores of Yellowstone Lake and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The serenity of Yellowstone Lake illuminates through the "Sun Room" windows, as guests daydream to the delicate sounds of a string quartet in the lobby.
Nights 4 & 5: Chico Hot Springs Resort & Day Spa
The perfect location for your Montana getaway, this historic resort is located in the heart of Paradise Valley, just north of Yellowstone National Park – and nestled in the foothills of the breathtaking Absaroka Mountain Range. Chico Hot Springs boasts mineral hot spring-fed pools, extensive gardens, & soothing spa services.
Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 6 days/5 nights
- Next Departure: Aug 03, 2014
- From $2,748 / person
- ($580 single supplement)