Explore Utah's desert canyons and sand castles on this six-day adventure through the spectacular wind-swept rock terrain of Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park.
- Wade through Zion's Virgin River Narrows, past waterfalls, natural springs, and hanging gardens, ranked one of America's best adventures by National Geographic
- Energize your morning with burpees, pushups and lunges to get your day started right
- Take a trail run up Timber creek for unbeatable panoramic views of Kolob Canyon
- Explore sculpted rock gardens of brilliantly colored spires, cliffs and natural amphitheaters and take in eye-popping views from Rainbow Point
- Relax and find your Zen with on-trail yoga sessions
- Hike the magical hoodoo rock formations of Bryce’s Peek-a-Boo and Queens Garden trails
- Trek 1,200 feet above the valley floor from the world famous (and award winning) Angel’s Landing
6 days/5 nights
Las Vegas, Nevada (LAS)
- Day 1: St. George, Snow Canyon
- Day 2: Kolob Canyon, Cedar Breaks, Bryce National Park
- Day 3: Peek-A-Boo & Queens Garden trails
- Day 4: Zion National Park
- Day 5: The Narrows
- Day 6: Springdale, St. George/Departure
Utah's first bed and breakfast, this restored Victorian features a pool and exquisite garden. The innkeeper's ancestor really did have seven wives!
Located in southwest Utah just north of Bryce Canyon National Park,the Best Western Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel is surrounded by fantastic scenery, including rock spires of every shape and size, known locally as "hoodoos."
The Hampton Inn & Suites Springdale/Zion National Park hotel is set amidst the towering red rock cliffs of Zion National Park. Discover the majesty of Zion from our great value hotel and enjoy easy access to quaint shops, dining, and attractions. The Virgin River is located adjacent to the hotel, as are many interesting boutique shops and restaurants.
Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 6 days/5 nights
- Next Departure: Aug 31, 2014
- From $2,498 / person
- ($480 single supplement)
- August 31 2014
- Sep 21 2014