A few more reasons why you've gotta go…
- 1. The scenery: a high-desert spectacle of rock formations and river-carved canyons, Southern Utah is a photographer's dream.
- 2. The stories: hear tales of Butch Cassidy and early settlers, including Ebenezer Bryce who remarked that Bryce Canyon is “a hell of a place to lose a cow”.
- 3. The star gazing: due to altitude and lack of air and light pollution, star gazing in Bryce and Zion is considered the finest in the Continental U.S.
- 4. The colors: there's an ever-changing orange, amber and red sandstone glow that dazzles from sunrise to sunset.
- 5. The geology: learn about the hoodoos, arches, alcoves and fins that make up the unique structures in "Canyon Country".
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families