From the shores of Loch Ness to the ancient forests of Cairngorms National Park, venture deep into Scotland’s luscious lake, glen and mountain scenery on foot and on two wheels, soaking up a true taste of Highland culture.
- Bike along Loch Ness to a backdrop of Ben Nevis, Great Britain’s highest mountain
- Summit An Sgurr (The Peak) on the Isle of Eigg – home to only 100 residents – for 360-degree vistas
- Marvel at a 300-foot waterfall tumbling from a mountain in Glen Nevis, where Braveheart was filmed
- Explore the quiet roads and tundra-like wilderness of Cairngorms National Park
- Keep your eyes peeled for ospreys and red squirrels at a nature reserve in Inverness
- Indulge in home-baked cakes and afternoon tea at an exclusive castle, and a wee dram of single malt whiskey at a local distillery
Photo: Wilderness walking in Scotland
Hands down this was the most fun and truly stress-free vacation ever. Our guides were simply amazing.
Peter Buecker Louisville, KY
7 days/6 nights
Inverness, Scotland (INV)
Day 1: Inverness, Spean Bridge
Day 2: Eigg Island, Spean Bridge
Day 3: Glen Nevis, Spean Hotel
Day 4: Cairngorm National Park, Newtonmore
Day 5: Cairngorm National Park, Newtonmore
Day 6: Cairngorm National Park, Newtonmore
Day 7: Newtonmore, Inverness
Whether you're looking for an active or relaxing break, an inspirational meeting or private dining venue for your next event, planning a fabulous wedding, looking to indulge in a glass of your favorite tipple by the log fire or simply join us for some of the best food in the Cairngorm National Park. The Boat Hotel & Bistro combines historic charm with modern facilities to provide the leading destination and first choice country retreat hotel in the Aviemore area.
Celebrated as one of the most popular hotels in Fort William, the Moorings Hotel is a hidden gem, located just five minutes' drive from Fort William town center but a million miles away from every day hustle and bustle. The hotel offers the best and most spectacular views of Britain’s highest Mountain, Ben Nevis. The Moorings always strives to give guests that little bit extra - from the warmest of Scottish hospitality welcomes to the finest dining experience.
Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 7 days/6 nights
- Next Departure: Jul 06, 2014
- From $3,598 / person
- ($680 single supplement)