- 1. The folklore: Find out for yourself whether Nessie is real or not...
- 2. Scotch: This famous Scottish export was first mentioned in text from the 15th century and was originally distilled by a friar. It is believed to have come from a Scottish drink whose name translates to "water of life."
- 3. The Cairngorm Mountains: Located in Cairngorm National Park, this stunning range contains some of the highest peaks in Great Britain, with five standing over 4,050-feet tall.
- 4. In-the-field expertise: From spinning fascinating regional interpretation to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
- 5. Perfect balance of luxury and adventure: With lodgings like The Moorings Hotel, indulge in a wee dram of 30-year-old single malt Scotch Whisky by the fire or stroll along the canal for fantastic views of Ben Nevis.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families