- 1. The plants: Of the six floral kingdoms in the world, five encompass several countries, and in some cases, several continents. South Africa is the only exception, featuring the entire Cape Floral Kingdom, which has 9,600 plant species, 70% of which are not found anywhere else in the world.
- 2. Biodiversity: South African grasslands have approximately 30 species per square kilometer, greater than the biodiversity of rainforests!
- 3. Young couples, keep an eye out! The world's largest diamond was the Cullinan Diamond, found in South Africa in 1905. It weighed 3,106.75 carats uncut and was cut into the Great Star of Africa, weighing 530.2 carats, the Lesser Star of Africa, which weighs 317.40 carats, and 104 other diamonds of nearly flawless color and clarity. They now form part of the British crown jewels.
- 4. Perfect balance of luxury and adventure: With lodgings like the Sabi Sabi Little Bush Camp, explore by day and relax at night over delicious, local cuisine.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: From spinning fascinating regional interpretation to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families