Tanzania’s Great Rift Valley is home to Serengeti National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater and Mount Kilimanjaro, three of Africa’s most prized attractions. Nowhere in Africa can you find a higher concentration of predators or larger herds of wildlife.
- Tackle the bush on foot in Tarangire National Park learning about the surrounding ecosystem and stalking big game with an experienced guide
- Search for the tell‐tale reflective glow of eyes in the darkness on an evening game drive
- Listen for the calls of baboons, monkeys, and canopy-dwelling birdlife at Lake Manyara, where lush forests and grassy plains play home to elephants, buffalo, wildebeest, zebras, giraffes, and the famous tree-climbing lions
- Get up-close with black rhinos, wildebeest, zebras, and elands on the floor of Ngorongoro Crater
- Wrap up your days with a “sundowner” – sipping cocktails as an orange sun sets over the Serengeti horizon
Photo: Asilia walking safari
What a great experience. I had no idea such a beautiful place existed!
Keri Clark Fort Worth, TX
10 days/9 nights
Kilimanjaro, Tanzania (JRO)
Day 1: Arusha
Day 2: Taragine National Park
Day 3: Taragine National Park
Day 4: Lake Manyara National Park, Karatu
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater, Karatu
Day 6: Southern Serengeti
Day 7: Southern Serengeti
Day 8: Northern Serengeti
Day 9: Northern Serengeti
Day 10: Kilimanjaro
Located in Arusha, with fabulous views of Mount Meru, the Onsea House has comfortable rooms, and beautiful grounds. After your day out on safari, take a dip in the pool or enjoy a cocktail as you watch the sun go down.
Guests in Oliver’s Camp, located in the remote south of Tarangire National Park, enjoy a privacy and exclusivity rarely found anywhere inside a national park. The camp features ten beautifully furnished guest tents scattered along the marsh edge with excellent views over the permanent water source. Each evening, relax, or read in the lounge and library tent, or drink sundowners at the fireplace after an exciting day in the heart of Tarangire.
Like a green oasis, Plantation Lodge rests on the soft, red-brown hills amidst the vastness and silence of East Africa. The individually furnished rooms and suites melt harmoniously into the flowering garden, offering comfort and relaxation.
Tucked between the prime wildlife areas of central and southern Serengeti, Dunia Camp combines elements of style and luxury with an incredible wildlife experience. The secluded setting in the Moru Kopjes is a retreat of tranquillity in the most scenic part of the Serengeti.
Located in the remote and exclusive northern Serengeti, the stunning Sayari Camp is perfectly positioned to witness what may be the greatest wildlife spectacle on the planet: the Great Migration Crossing of the Mara River. The 15 luxury guest tents blend perfectly into the majestic Serengeti landscape. Each tent has a large, private veranda overlooking the Serengeti. After game drives, guests can enjoy the infinity pool or choose the privacy of their veranda, the warmth of the fire place, or the comfort of the library, bar, or lounge to relax.
Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 10 days/9 nights
- Next Departure: Call (800) 575-1540
- From $5,998 / person
- Call 800.575.1540 for information and availability.