Journey to the city of Jerusalem, the mountain refuge of Massada, the ancient synagogues of Galilee and the sandstone “Red Rose” city of Petra by foot, camel, and Segway on this unforgettable ten-day custom adventure.
- Mingle with the locals in Tel Aviv’s bustling Jaffa Flea Market
- Relax in the mineral-rich pools of a natural hot tub in Hamat Gader
- Breeze from the The Forest of Peace to Sherover Promenade on a Segway tour through ancient Jerusalem
- Hike Mount Massada to a beautifully preserved first-century Roman villa
- Relax on a private beach and enjoy lunch along the shore of the Dead Sea
- Cross the Arava border to Jordon and drive the Desert Highway to the awe-inspiring sandstone city of Petra
- Take a dip in the Red Sea
- Hike to a waterfall in the middle of the desert in Ein Avdat
- Ride camels along the ancient “perfume route” and savor a traditional meal perched on a cushion under a Bedouin tent
Photo: Group biking
This was one of the best trips I have ever taken!
Cindy Ris-Zanca Ramsey, NJ
10 days/9 nights
Tel Aviv, Israel
Night 1 & 9: Carlton Tel Aviv
The only boutique five-star hotel in the city, the Carlton offers an ideal blend of hospitality and intimacy. Conveniently located overlooking the Tel Aviv Marina, the Carlton is just minutes from the beach as well as the city center.
Nights 2 & 3: Scots Hotel Tiberias
The Scots Hotel, owned by the Church of Scotland, is a beautifully restored historic compound that dates back to the 19th century. Perched on the shore of the Sea of Galilee, it overlooks the magnificent Golan Heights.
Nights 4 - 6: Inbal Jerusalem
Experience the cultural and spiritual warmth of Jerusalem at the modern, five-star deluxe Hotel Inbal. The Inbal overlooks Liberty Bell Park and is within walking distance to the Old City.
Nights 7 & 8: Isrotel Agamim Eilat
Known for its tranquil gardens and pools, the Isrotel Agamim, footsteps from the beach and the city of Eilat, is the perfect place to unwind after an active day.
Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 10 days/9 nights
- Next Departure: Call (800) 575-1540