Canyonlands National Park: an intense palette of reds, yellows, oranges, and browns, home to over 500-square miles of steep, river-carved canyons, sprawling mesas, buff sandstone pillars, and spectacular natural arches.
- Raft the Westwater of the Colorado River beneath sheer granite walls dating back over 1.7 billion years
- Pedal the Island in the Sky mesa, taking in the vastness of Canyonlands National Park over a picnic lunch at Dead Horse Point Overlook
- Trek through looming, crimson rock formations at Fisher Towers
- Hike by ancient petroglyphs etched in stone, a glimpse into the rituals of the Fremont, Anasazi, and Navajo communities of thousands of years past
- Explore Slick Rock by Hummer
- Soak up a jaw-dropping view of the La Sal Mountain range at Delicate Arch in Arches National Park
Photo: Arches National Park
I've been on 15 tours with Austin Adventures, and my day in Arches was one of the most spectacular of them all!
Tom Cezeaux New Castle, WA
Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 6 days /5 nights
- Next Departure: Call (800) 575-1540