Introduce the kids to a world unlike any they’ve likely seen before on a six-day hiking, biking and rafting adventure through the river-carved canyons, sprawling mesas, sandstone pillars, and natural arches of Canyonlands National Park.
- Fuel up with a hearty breakfast at Moab’s Jail House Café
- Raft a playful stretch of the Westwater of the Colorado River
- Marvel at how itty-bitty you feel as you trek through looming, crimson rock formations at Fisher Towers
- Bike an exhilarating 14-miles downhill along the Island in the Sky mesa
- Ooh and aah over the view of the La Sal Mountain range at Delicate Arch in Arches National Park
- Explore Slick Rock by Hummer
- Top off the day with a swim in the pool at the Canyonlands Inn, your home throughout your stay
Photo: Group rafting adventure
I've been on 15 tours with Austin Adventures, and my day in Arches was one of the most spectacular of them all!
Tom Cezeaux New Castle, WA
6 days /5 nights
Grand Junction, CO (GJT)
Day 1: Colorado National Monument, Colorado River
Day 2: Moab, Island in the Sky
Day 3: Arches National Park
Day 4: Canyonlands National Park, Moab
Day 5: Castle Valley, Fisher Towers
Day 6: Moab/Grand Junction (departure)
Located in the heart of downtown Moab, the Canyonlands Inn rooms are styled to capture and reflect the natural beauty of the surrounding area. After a long day of adventure, enjoy the Inn's pool and Jacuzzi before retiring to your room.
Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 6 days /5 nights
- Next Departure: Jun 08, 2014
- From $2,398 / person
- ($580 single supplement) Children: $1,918 to $2,158