Explore nature’s playground of desert canyons and sand castles on this six-day family-friendly adventure through the spectacular wind-swept rock terrain of Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park.
- Hike past waterfalls, natural springs, and hanging gardens in Zion's Virgin River Narrows, ranked one of America's best adventures by National Geographic
- Enjoy a picnic lunch surrounded by cinder cones, natural rock bridges, and basalt ridges in Valley of Fire State Park
- Explore sculpted rock gardens of brilliantly colored spires, cliffs, and natural amphitheaters and take in eye-popping views from Rainbow Point
- Hike the magical hoodoo rock formations of Bryce’s Peek-a-Boo and Queens Garden trails
Photo: Bryce Canyon National Park
A wonderful trip for both adults and kids. The guides couldn't have been more helpful - they were always available, interacting and engaging with the kids, and they were wonderful hosts to the adults, as well.
Mark Dunsheath Baskin Ridge, NJ
6 days/5 nights
Las Vegas, NV (LAS)
Day 1: St. George, Snow Canyon Day 2: Kolob Canyon, Cedar Breaks, Bryce National Park Day 3: Peek-A-Boo & Queens Garden trails Day 4: Zion National Park Day 5: The Narrows Day 6: Springdale, St. George (departure)
This brand-new upscale hotel has a timeless modern design and oversized rooms with multiple amenities. You will appreciate the comfort and contemporary style of the Wingate.
Located in southwest Utah just north of Bryce Canyon National Park,the Best Western Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel is surrounded by fantastic scenery, including rock spires of every shape and size, known locally as "hoodoos."
The Hampton Inn & Suites Springdale/Zion National Park hotel is set amidst the towering red rock cliffs of Zion National Park. Discover the majesty of Zion from our great value hotel and enjoy easy access to quaint shops, dining, and attractions. The Virgin River is located adjacent to the hotel, as are many interesting boutique shops and restaurants.
Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 6 days/5 nights
- Next Departure: Call (800) 575-1540
- From $2,198 / person
- ($480 single supplement) Children: $1,758 to $1,978