60-million-year-old towering red walls and wind-swept rock formations set the perfect stage for your six-day hiking adventure in Utah’s spectacular Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks.
- Hike natural rock bridges, cinder cones and basalt ridges in Valley of Fire State Park
- Cross a rainbow of red, pink, and white sandstone cliffs in Snow Canyon
- Saunter beneath a sky-high slot canyon coined “Wall Street,” relishing in just how far, far away you feel from New York City’s skyscrapers
- Walk between the magical hoodoo rock formations of Bryce’s Peek-a-Boo Trail
- Take in the picture-perfect panoramas at Canyon Overlook and cool off in the mist of a waterfall at Emerald Pools
- Summit the magnificent towering monolith of Angel's Landing
- Trek past waterfalls, natural springs, and hanging gardens in Zion's Virgin River Narrows, ranked one of America's best adventures by National Geographic
Photo: Group hiking
Another fantastic Austin Adventures experience! Four adventures under our belts and we can't wait for the next one!
Gary Puccio Castleton, NY
6 days/5 nights
Las Vegas, Nevada (LAS)
- Day 1: St. George
- Day 2: Zion National Park
- Day 3: Bryce Canyon National Park
- Day 4: Bryce Canyon/Zion National Parks
- Day 5: Zion National Park
- Day 6: Zion National Park
Utah's first bed and breakfast, this restored Victorian features a pool and exquisite garden. The innkeeper's ancestor really did have seven wives!
Located in southwest Utah just north of Bryce Canyon National Park,the Best Western Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel is surrounded by fantastic scenery, including rock spires of every shape and size, known locally as "hoodoos."
The Hampton Inn & Suites Springdale/Zion National Park hotel is set amidst the towering red rock cliffs of Zion National Park. Discover the majesty of Zion from our great value hotel and enjoy easy access to quaint shops, dining, and attractions. The Virgin River is located adjacent to the hotel, as are many interesting boutique shops and restaurants.
Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 6 days/5 nights
- Next Departure: Aug 24, 2014
- From $1,998 / person
- ($480 single supplement)