Peppered with soaring spires, snaking rivers, and steaming mud vents, Wyoming is home to two of our nation’s most renowned national parks: Grand Teton and Yellowstone. Austin Adventures offers the best of both worlds
- Bike alongside herds of bison in Antelope Flats
- Marvel at the neon blue, 300-foot wide Grand Prismatic Spring, the largest hot spring in the States and third largest in the world
- Hike past mud pots and steam vents to the emerald green Clear Lake
- Traverse forest and grassland en route to a rocky promontory on Storm Point
- Tackle the Class II-III rapids of the Snake River, keeping your eyes peeled for bald eagles and great blue herons
- Kayak the pristine waters of Jackson Lake, enjoying a backdrop of the jagged Teton Range
- Cheer on the cowboys at the wild and woolly Jackson Rodeo
Photo: Mormon Row Barn in the Tetons
The 'wow' factor is huge! The guides were great, and the activities were just right!
James Milner San Francisco, CA
6 days/5 nights
- Day 1: Antelope Flats, Yellowstone's geysers
- Day 2: Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, Lower Falls
- Day 3: Storm Point, Jackson Lake, Grand Teton
- Day 4: Coulter Bay, String Lake, Jackson Rodeo
- Day 5: Snake River Canyon, Teton Village
- Day 6: Grand Tetons, National Museum of Wildlife Art, Jackson/Departure
A world-famous landmark opened in 1904, the stone and pine Old Faithful Inn features a five-story lobby, views of Old Faithful and classic charm. Completed in 1999, the Snow Lodge is the newest of the park’s full service hotels, and features heavy timber construction, exterior log columns and a cedar shingle roof, making it a significant example of classic “parkitecture”.
Built in 1891, this grand lakeside hotel has a wonderful dining room and trails throughout the wooded grounds. The main lodge houses a delightful lobby where two fireplaces, a lounge, and gift store warmly beckon guests to linger and chat.
Perched atop a bluff with expansive views of Jackson Lake and the Teton range, Jackson Lake Lodge offers well appointed rooms decorated with a Native American motif, mouthwatering Rocky Mountain cuisine, and an ideal location near Grand Teton National Park.
After a long day filled with activity, relax in the outdoor heated pool, Jacuzzi and sauna, or take a walk along beautifully landscaped trails beside Flat Creek.
Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 6 days/5 nights
- Next Departure: Aug 03, 2014
- From $2,898 / person
- ($780 single supplement)