A few more reasons why you've gotta go…
- 1. The lack of crowds: Yellowstone is the world's first National Park and one of the nation's most popular summer destinations. While spectacular year-round, it's a particular treat in the winter.
- 2. Mush! Dog sledding has been around for over 4,000 years. While it is most commonly known as a sport nowadays, it was originally used by ancient tribes as a way to move loads over long distances.
- 3. Perfect balance of luxury and adventure: With accommodations like Chico Hot Springs Resort, indulge in natural hot springs and the best gourmet dining in Montana.
- 4. The wildlife: Yellowstone is home to the largest concentration of megafauna in the lower 48. A snow-white backdrop is the perfect setting to espy the heavy breath of a bison or find the footprints of a dashing rabbit.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: From getting your kids stoked on nature to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families