A few more reasons why you've gotta go…
- 1. The superlatives: Yellowstone is the world's first National Park. Spectacular year-round, this iconic Park is a particular treat in the winter.
- 2. Mush! Dog sledding has been around for over 4,000 years. While it is most commonly known as a sport nowadays, it was originally used by ancient tribes as a way to move loads over long distances. Instead of hauling goods, simply enjoy the brisk air as you're whisked through a winter wonderland by a chipper pack of yelping pups.
- 3. Elk, bison, bear, oh my! Yellowstone hosts the largest concentration of megafauna in the lower 48. Snow-laden meadows and pine-studded forests are the perfect haven for wild animals of all shapes and sizes, especially in winter.
- 4. Perfect balance of luxury and adventure: with lodgings like Chico Hot Springs Resort, indulge in natural hot springs and the best gourmet dining in Montana.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: from spinning fascinating regional interpretation to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families