A few more reasons why you've gotta go…
- 1. The Yosemite Firefall: learn the history of an 88-year-old tradition deemed so dangerous that it was discontinued in 1968.
- 2. Taft Point: jutting 1,500 feet over the valley, you can't beat the view from this Point.
- 3. The trees! It took 15 Austin Adventures guests, hand in hand, to encircle one Giant Sequoia.
- 4. The rock climbing: after a 60-foot rappel down the base of El Capitan, you and your kids both will have a new perspective on what you can accomplish.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: from getting your kids stoked on nature to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home with our Yosemite Family Vacation Package.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families