Stand at the base of a tumbling 2,425-foot waterfall, a soaring 8,842-foot granite dome and a 3,000-year-old, 300-foot giant sequoia, and experience for yourself why John Muir described Yosemite as “…by far the grandest of all the special temples of Nature I was ever permitted to enter.”
- Hike a scenic canyon to the confluence of the south and middle forks of the Tuolumne River for a refreshing dip beneath a waterfall
- Try your hand at rock climbing and rappelling alongside an expert instructor
- Let the spray of Vernal Falls cool your cheeks on a walk along the Mist Trail
- Explore postcard-perfect lakes and sub-alpine meadows along Tioga Pass and Tuolumne Meadows, keeping an eye out for bighorn sheep
- Walk amongst the aptly named Grizzly Giant and Fallen Tunnel sequoias in Mariposa Grove
- Unwind with a well-earned plate of pan-seared rainbow trout or grilled flat-iron steak and a restful night’s sleep in the comfort of the historic Wawona Hotel
Photo: Yoga on Lembert Dome
Everything was smooth and seemless, as always. Great directions, great encouragement, great hotels and food. We could not have wished for more in any way.
Deanna Dally Puyallup, WA
6 days/5 nights
San Francisco, CA
Day 1: San Francisco / Tuolumne River / Yosemite
Day 2: El Capitan / Vernal & Nevada Falls / Mirror Lake
Day 3: Curry Village / Merced River
Day 4: Tioga Pass / Tuolumne Meadows
Day 5: Sentinel Dome / Taft Point
Day 6: Tenaya Creek Nature Trail / San Francisco (departure)
Nestled in the woods bordering Yosemite National Park, Evergreen Lodge offers a timeless Yosemite experience, including fully-furnished cabins, delicious food, a classic all-wood tavern and a warm, welcoming environment.
The closest property to Yosemite Falls, the idyllic Yosemite Lodge is designed with an emphasis on glass and wood detailing to blend harmoniously with the surrounding trees, shrubs and wildflowers.
A National Historic Landmark, the Wawona Hotel lies in a beautiful meadow, beside a gurgling stream. Relax in the tranquility of this Victorian-style lodge and find yourself in the gracious charm of a bygone era.
Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 6 days/5 nights
- Next Departure: Call (800) 575-1540