Vote & Enter for a Chance to Win a $10,000 Dream Vacation!
We are so excited and honored to announce Austin Adventures has been nominated for 2016’s Travel + Leisure”™s Worlds Best Awards.
Vote for your favorite travel experiences now by visiting tlworldsbest.com and enter for a chance to win a 15-Day Grand European Tour for two”“plus additional trips and prizes, courtesy of Travel + Leisure Magazine! The tallied votes, including yours, will be revealed in the August 2016 issue of the acclaimed, luxury lifestyle publication. Voting ends February 29, 2016. See Official Rules for details.
How to vote:
1. If you are already a T&L subscriber, have a copy of your magazine handy because you will need to begin the survey by inserting your name as it appears on your mailing label, your subscriber number, and your email address. Enter this information and proceed to the “Tell Us About Yourself” portion.
2. If you aren”™t a subscriber, you”™ll be prompted to enter information about yourself, including your email address.
3. This survey can take minutes or hours depending on how many categories you want to vote in… after a half dozen slides you will come to a screen titled “Vote Now” asking what categories you want to evaluate. At minimum you should pick the Tour Operators/Safari Outfitters category. Just remember the more categories, the longer the survey.
4. Once you see the list (and it has grown to just about every tour operator in the world listed) they have all the operators listed alphabetically, we are in the top list A-B (of course)”¦ If you are looking for Austin Adventures, look no further than 7 companies down on the right.
5. Please forward this email to the rest of your family and friends who have traveled on an Austin Adventures trip to do as you have done and vote, vote, vote!
“Our family had a fantastic time! The whole experience from planning stage to actual trip was easy and enjoyable.”Â Clementina S. -Â Barrington, RI
“Exceeded my expectations and everything went very smooth, great guides, every view was like a postcard.”Â David F. -Â Houston, TX
“First class, personal, think of all the details in advance.”Â Dave D -Â Seal Beach, CA