Peru | Amazon River Cruise Itinerary
(Host City: Iquitos, Peru (IQT))
Day 1: Limaa / Iquitos / Delfin II
Day 2: Balluda Caño / Dorado River
Day 3: Atun Poza Lagoon / Pacaya River
Day 4: Caro Curahuayte Lagoon Yanallpa Community
Day 5: Amazon River / Puerto Miguel Community (departure)
"I was very impressed with how well organized the trip was, how smoothly everything ran, the great quality of the food and accommodations and the incredible knowledge of the guides."
Matt Lee - Chicago, IL
Amazon River Cruises
Float a fascinating world of Amazonian flora and fauna
Explore the wildlife-rich rainforests, hidden waterways, and small, riverside villages of the Peruvian Amazon in the most intimate, impressive way possible: by upscale private riverboat.
- Take in a chorus of exotic birdsong and monkey calls from the observation deck of the M/V Aqua, your home for your five-day Amazon adventure
- Float the Ucayali River on the lookout for three-toed sloths, orioles, iguanas, and horned screamers
- Befriend the children in the ten-family village of Magdalena and get to know native balseros as they fish for “armored” catfish
- Explore the Pacaya River by skiff, watching and listening for capuchin, saki, and howler monkeys leaping between the trees
- Fish for black, white, and red bellied piranha, considered a good food source by the locals
- Savor a five-star Peruvian dinner and soak up the star-studded beauty of an Amazonian night before retiring to the comfort of your oversized suite
*Note that this trip highlights our low water (June-November) itinerary. Please inquire for details regarding our high water (December-May) itinerary.
...or call 800.575.1540
Click here for more information on Austin Adventures' Peru vacations:
Peru: Peru | Discovering the Inca Empire
Peru: Peru | Inca Trail Glamping
Peru: Peru | Machu Picchu
Peru: Peru | Salkantay Lodge to Lodge
Nights 1 to 4: MV Aqua
The 130-foot luxury riverboat M/V Aqua
sleeps 24 guests. Amenities include an observation deck, an outdoor lounge, and an elegant dining room offering fresh, delicious Peruvian cuisine and premium South American wines.