Costa Rica/Panama | Corcovado to the Panama Canal Itinerary
(Host City: San Jose, Costa Rica (SJO)/Panama City, Panama (PTY))
Day 1: Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica
Day 2: Bahía Drake, Costa Rica
Day 3: Puerto Quepos, Costa Rica
Day 4: Golfito, Costa Rica
Day 5: Isla de Coiba, Panama
Day 6: At Sea
Day 7: Transit Panama Canal
Day 8: Colón, Panama
Quotes From the Field:
"What an awesome trip! Costa Rica is a magical place."
Scott Arnold - Cincinnati, OH
Costa Rica Vacation Packages
From Costa Rica’s Corcovado National Park to the Panama Canal, this is one passage you won’t want to miss
Mother Nature and human masterminding at their best in one weeklong voyage brought to us by Xanterra’s Windstar Cruises. Sail the exquisite marine and wildlife-rich shores of Costa Rica and Panama’s Pacific coastline, topping off your journey by transiting the Panama Canal, one of the world’s most stunning feats of engineering.
• Spot tapirs, jaguars and scarlet macaws in Corcovado National Park, deemed by National Geographic “one of the most biologically intense places on earth”
• Keep an eye out for breaching whales and pods of playful dolphins welcoming you to the crystalline waters of Osa Peninsula’s Bahia Drake
• Come face to face with howler, white-faced and spider monkeys and listen for the sharp pseek! of the fiery-billed aracari on a hike through virgin rainforest in Golfito
• Snorkel among schools of manta rays in Coiba National Park, home to one of the largest coral reefs in Central America
• Exchange smiles with a lockside lineman as he guides your yacht through the Panama Canal
• Wrap up your day aboard the 148-passenger Wind Spirit, your home throughout your stay, with an aromatherapy massage and dinner under the stars
...or call 800.575.1540
Click here for more information on Austin Adventures' Costa Rica vacations:
Costa Rica: Costa Rica | Arenal Rainforest to Manuel Antonio
Costa Rica: Costa Rica | Arenal to Tortuguero
Costa Rica: Costa Rica | Osa Peninsula and Savegre Forest
7 days/6 nights
ights 1-6: The Wind Spirit
The sleek, four-masted Wind Sprit sailing yacht boasts 148 ocean-view staterooms and over 10,000 square feet of open deck space, a water-sports platform, library, pool, hot tub, a selection of dining options from casual to gourmet, and an onboard spa.
A few more reasons why you've gotta go:
1. Long ago, swimmers were charged 36 cents to cross the Panama Canal.
2. Panama is the only place in the world where you can watch the sun rise on the Pacific and watch the sun set on the Atlantic.
3. National Geographic named Costa Rica's Corcovado National Park one of the “most biographically diverse place on the planet.”