Utah | Hiking in Bryce and Zion Itinerary
(Host City: Las Vegas, Nevada (LAS))
Day 1: St. George
Day 2: Zion National Park
Day 3: Bryce Canyon National Park
Day 4: Bryce Canyon/Zion National Parks
Day 5: Zion National Park
Day 6: Zion National Park
Quotes From the Field:
"Another fantastic Austin Adventures experience! Four adventures under our belts and we can't wait for the next one!"
Gary Puccio - Castleton, NY
Utah Vacation Packages
Step foot into a fantasyland of slot canyons, hoodoos, pinnacles, and spires
...or call 800.575.1540
60-million-year-old towering red walls and wind-swept rock formations set the perfect stage for your six-day hiking adventure in Utah’s spectacular Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks.
• Hike natural rock bridges, cinder cones and basalt ridges in Valley of Fire State Park
• Cross a rainbow of red, pink, and white sandstone cliffs in Snow Canyon
• Saunter beneath a sky-high slot canyon coined “Wall Street,” relishing in just how far, far away you feel from New York City’s skyscrapers
• Walk between the magical hoodoo rock formations of Bryce’s Peek-a-Boo Trail
• Take in the picture-perfect panoramas at Canyon Overlook and cool off in the mist of a waterfall at Emerald Pools
• Summit the magnificent towering monolith of Angel's Landing
• Trek past waterfalls, natural springs, and hanging gardens in Zion's Virgin River Narrows, ranked one of America's best adventures by National Geographic
Click here for more information on Austin Adventures' Utah vacations:
Utah: Utah Family | Arches/Canyonlands
Utah: Utah Family | Bryce/Zion
Utah: Utah | Arches/Canyonlands
Utah: Utah | Bryce/Zion
6 days/5 nightsNight 1: Seven Wives Inn
Utah's first bed and breakfast, this restored Victorian features a pool and exquisite garden. The innkeeper's ancestor really did have seven wives! Nights 2 & 3: Canyon Grand Hotel
Located in southwest Utah just north of Bryce Canyon National Park,the Best Western Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel is surrounded by fantastic scenery, including rock spires of every shape and size, known locally as "hoodoos."Nights 4 & 5: Hampton Inn
The Hampton Inn & Suites Springdale/Zion National Park hotel is set amidst the towering red rock cliffs of Zion National Park. Discover the majesty of Zion from our great value hotel and enjoy easy access to quaint shops, dining, and attractions. The Virgin River is located adjacent to the hotel, as are many interesting boutique shops and restaurants.
A few more reasons why you've gotta go...
1. The scenery: a high-desert spectacle of rock formations and river-carved canyons, Southern Utah is a photographer's dream.
2. The ice cream surprise at the top of Angel's Landing: hot and hungry from a hike, it's a gift from the heavens!
3. The star gazing: due to altitude and lack of air and light pollution, star gazing in Bryce and Zion is considered the finest in the Continental U.S.
4. The colors: there's an ever-changing orange, amber, and red sandstone glow that dazzles from sunrise to sunset.