Morocco Guided Tours
An epic pilgrimage from mountain to sea in Morocco
Make your way from the captivating streets of Marrakech to the charming seaside medina of Essaouira, traversing traditional Berber villages and a patchwork of desert, plateau, lake, forest, and river scenery in between.
• Stretch your legs on a walk through Old Town Marrakesh, a UNESCO-designated metropolis renowned for its history and hospitality
• Embark on a geological journey through the desert to the foothills of the Atlas Mountains, over Tissa Pass and along Oued Abid River to lake Bin Al Ouidane
• Sip mint tea at 6000-feet with friendly locals in the Berber village of Anou Ichou
• Traverse forests of oak trees en route to the Azilal plateau and the magnificent Ouzoud waterfalls
• Summit Mzik Pass for spectacular 8,000-foot valley and Atlas views
• Hike the Argan Forest to the village of Imin Tlite for a women’s co-op demonstration on the art of extracting Argan oil
• Explore the colorful souks in Essaouira, an 18th-century walled city perched on a peninsula along North Africa’s Atlantic Coast
...or call 800.575.1540
Click here for more information on Austin Adventures' Morocco vacations:
Morocco: Morocco | Fez to Marrakech
10 days/9 nights
Night 1: Riad Farnatchi
Every detail of Riad Farnatchi has been considered with guests' comfort in mind, making it one of Marrakech's most refined takes on the private courtyard-house hotel. The polished-marble hammam, handmade beds, glass dining table are the essence of modern style in ancient surroundings.
-or-Les Jardins de la Koutoubia
This hotel is in the heart of the Medina with its thousand and one perfumes and colors of Marrakech, right next to the legendary Djameaa el-Fna Central Square within the cool of the eighteenth-century walls of the Riad Ouarzizi. It is a prestigious property, both elegant and authentic, renowned for the quality of its service.
Nights 2 to 4: Widiane Suites and Spa
Widiane Suites & Spa sits in the heart of Middle Atlas where you can enjoy fresh air and a variety of landscapes. Combining luxury and refinement, this masterpiece is the ideal retreat for explorers and relaxers. The Hotel Spa offers a variety of treatments that invite you to awaken your senses and to find harmony between the mind, body, and soul.
Nights 5: Kasbah du Toubkal
Kasbah du Toubkal is one of the top destinations for luxury accommodation in the High Atlas Mountains of Morocco. Just 90 minutes from Marrakech, the Kasbah is set on a hilltop in the Toubkal National Park below the towering Jbel Toubkal, the highest mountain in North Africa. The village of Imlil, and its surrounding valleys, is a world apart from the hustle and bustle of the city and a place of peace and seclusion. Our award-winning boutique hotel offers 14 comfortable en suite rooms, 3 family rooms including a self-contained house, and a delightful garden and large terraces that offer unparalleled views of the surrounding mountains.
Nights 6: Azzaden Trekking Lodge
Each of the four beautiful suites has stunning views of the valley below and the surrounding peaks. Each have solar powered radiant heating to keep you warm at night and when enjoying the lounge there is a charming, traditional wood burning stove. All suites also have their own bathroom.
Nights 7 to 9: Heure Bleue
A gracious, deluxe hotel in the city of Essaouira, the Heure Bleue Palais welcomes you to a world of refined elegance coupled with traditional North African charm . Enjoy world-caliber amenities and service worthy of the prestigious Relais & Chateaux banner.
A few more reasons why you've gotta go…
1. Morocco is known for having among the world’s friendliest people!
2. Why pick one when you can have both? Moroccan food is a combination between European and African cuisine.
3. Where else in the world can you tell someone, “I liver you?” The liver, not the heart, is the Moroccan symbol for love.