Oregon Family | Crater Lake Itinerary
(Host City: Medford, Oregon (MFR))
Day 1: Medford, Crater Lake National Park
Day 2: Crater Lake National Park
Day 3: Crater Lake National Park, Ashland
Day 4: Ashland
Day 5: Ashland
Day 5: Ashland, Medford
Quotes From the Field:
"It was like having your parents or a staff along on the trip - every time you needed something they already had it ready for you."
Sherry Robinson - New Albany, PA
Crater Lake Vacations | Oregon Vacation Packages
Is Crater Lake too blue to be true?
Whoa! and Awesome! will likely be the first words out of your mouths at your initial sighting of Crater Lake, where impossibly blue, iridescent waters are some of the most pristine and pollutant-free in North America. The lake, however, is just one of countless natural wonders in Crater Lake National Park, where majestic mountains, quiet trails, and rushing rivers offer the perfect playground for your Oregon adventure.
...or call 800.575.1540
• Bike the rim of an extinct volcano
• Hike secluded trails beneath forests of pine, hemlock, and red fir
• Take in an eagle-eye view of the lake and Wizard Island from Watchman’s lookout
• Marvel at the “Old Man” of Crater Lake – a mountain hemlock log that’s been floating upright in the lake for 100+ years!
• Raft an exhilarating stretch of the world-famous Rogue River
• Cruise the perimeter of the lake by boat alongside an Interpretive Ranger
• Top off the day with a freshly baked Rogue Valley berry pie – à la mode, of course!
6 days/5 nightsNights 1 & 2: Crater Lake Lodge
Originally opened in 1915, this truly grand, historic northwest lodge is located on the edge of the caldera overlooking Crater Lake. Renovated extensively in 1995, the Lodge offers an atmosphere reminiscent of the 1920s and immerses visitors in its rustic charm. Nights 3 to 5: Bard's Inn
Conveniently situated near Ashland's most popular and exciting attractions, like the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, Lithia Park and downtown shopping, the Bard's Inn offers the perfect place to relax after an exciting day of activity at Crater Lake.