- 1. The Kenai Fjords nature cruise: be inspired by one of the premier marine wildlife tours in North America.
- 2. The seclusion of Fox Island: there's no sign of man as far as the eye can see.
- 3. Travel along Crow Creek Pass: stand atop this expansive viewpoint in awe of how it was once part of the original Iditarod Trail.
- 4. Seward's SeaLife Center: born from the infamous Exxon Valdez oil spill, the center offers an up-close view of real-life animal rescue.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: from spinning fascinating regional interpretation to orchestrating group camaraderie, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families