- 1. World-class hiking: Sentinel Pass is one of Banff’s top-rated hikes. Discover that “top of the world” feeling you’ll get as you look down at the blue waters of Moraine Lake at the top of the pass.
- 2. The gondola: The Banff Gondola will provide you with an unforgettable mountaintop experience as you float by unobstructed, panoramic views of the dramatic mountainscape: majestic waterfalls, eye-popping wildflowers, and pristine lakes.
- 3. The wildlife: Spot as many different types of wildlife as you can in Banff National Park; grizzly bears, elk, and bighorn sheep are just some of the animals that frequent the area.
- 4. The solitude: On our Banff tour, you'll often be the only humans in sight for hours on end.
- 5. The drive: the world-renowned Icefields Parkway is a long, winding road rated as one of the top drives in the world by Condé Nast Traveler.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families