- 1. The solitude: On our Banff tour, you'll often be the only humans in sight for hours on end.
- 2. Sentinel Pass: This top-rated hike in the Canadian Rockies is not to be missed.
- 3. The hike over Yoho Pass: Reward your hard work with a spectacular view of Takakkaw Falls, Western Canada's second highest waterfall.
- 4. In-the-field expertise: From spinning fascinating regional interpretation to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
- 5. Perfect balance of luxury and adventure: With accommodations like the Banff Royal Canadian Lodge, indulge in ultimate relaxation and the best gourmet dining in Alberta with our Banff Vacation Package.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families