- 1. The Kananaskis River race course rapids: jump in the water part way through your rafting trip and tackle the playful rapids in your life jacket.
- 2. Glacier treks on the Athabasca Glacier: a trek along this beautiful glacier in Jasper National Park is sure to leave you with a memory that will last a lifetime with our Banff Family Vacation Package.
- 3. Sentinel Pass: this extraordinary pass in the Canadian Rockies is one of the most beautiful hikes in the world.
- 4. Perfect balance of luxury and adventure: With accommodations like the Banff Royal Canadian Lodge, indulge in ultimate relaxation and the best gourmet dining in Alberta.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: from getting your kids stoked on nature to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families