- 1. The singular experience: You can't get any farther south than Antarctica!
- 2. The singular environment: Antarctica is considered a desert, only receiving an average of 8-inches of precipitation each year, and almost the entire continent is covered in ice over one mile thick.
- 3. The singular community: At any one point in time, there are between 1,000 and 5,000 people living and working at research stations throughout the continent.
- 4. The singular wildlife: Native to Antarctica, the emperor penguin is the largest penguin species in the world. They mate in the winter, and will travel up to 75 miles to reach their mate.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: From spinning fascinating regional interpretation to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families