Stop daydreaming and start planning your adventure today. Confirmed departure dates and rates are listed below. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Not finding what you're looking for? Over 33% of our itineraries are tailored to fit your group or family needs. Feel free to call one of our travel specialists for information on custom trips. Let us plan your next adventure of a lifetime!
- 6 days / 5 nights
- Next Departure: Jun 09, 2019
- From $2,998.00 / person
- ($480.00 single supplement) Children: $2,398 to $2,698
- Jun 9, 2019 - Jun 14, 2019
- Jun 16, 2019 - Jun 21, 2019
- Jun 23, 2019 - Jun 28, 2019
Recommended Travel Months
CALL (800) 575-1540 for details
Additional Trip Information
Arrival & Departures
Please plan on arriving at least one day prior to your trip departure. Day one of your itinerary starts at 7:00 or 7:20 am, depending on your hotel. Your trip ends with a drop-off at either the Grand Junction airport (2:00 pm) or Grand Junction hotel (2:30 pm).
10 to 30 miles per ride, moderate to challenging terrain Hiking:
1 to 5 miles per hike, easy to moderate terrain
(More than one hike may be completed in a day.) Rafting:
Class III-IV depending on water levels, no experience necessary
* Must be at least 10 years old to raft. Discovery:
Learn about how the Canyonlands contain over 200 million years of geological history, and continues to serve as an outdoor laboratory for scientists from all over the world. From the Island in the Sky’s Upheaval Dome to the Grabens area of the Needles, Canyonlands possesses many uncommon landforms. Take in the majesty of the Colorado River which derives its name from Spanish – “colored red”. (The river used to have a reddish-brown color, but now the silt and sediment that gave it the color is trapped behind Glen Canyon Dam at the bottom of Lake Powell!) Stare up in awe at the 900 foot Titan at Fisher Towers: the first climb took place in 1962 and was sponsored by the National Geographic Society! Discover why Moab, with its unique combination of beautiful red rock scenery, two national parks, and the cool waters of the Colorado River, is one of the most sought out vacation destinations in the west. Come visit this wind-sculpted paradise known as Red Rock Country.
Austin Adventures guides are experienced facilitators and regional experts. They will take the time to explain the details of each activity, answer any questions, and demonstrate the use of all equipment. Each activity has been carefully planned to include options for all levels. Most importantly, your guides will help you select the distance that’s right for you.
The hallmark of an Austin Adventures vacation is our exceptional dining. All meals: breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners, refreshments and receptions - except one dinner on your own - are included as indicated by itinerary. (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner). Alcoholic beverages and related gratuities are not included in the trip price.
Included in the Trip Price
- Included in the Trip Price
- Double occupancy rooms with private baths.
- All meals: breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners – except one dinner on own your own – refreshments and receptions.
- Fully trained, first-aid certified professional guides and knowledgeable local partners.
- Bikes, helmets and other necessary equipment – all safe and well maintained.
- Vehicle support and land transportation during the trip.
- Austin Adventures T-shirt, water bottle, luggage tags and luggage service.
- Pre-departure and packing information.
- Incidental expenses such as taxes, dining and housekeeping gratuities, local partner and expert gratuities and national park entrance and permit fees.
Not Included in the Trip Price
- Gratuities to Austin Adventures guides.
- Alcoholic beverages and related gratuities.
- One dinner on your own.
- Pre-and post-trip accommodations and associated expenses.
- Air and land transportation to/from host cities.
- All types of personal insurance.
- Personal expenses
After receiving your reservation and deposit, we’ll send you a pre-trip planner with general information about the area you’ll be visiting, a packing list, exercise guidelines, a guest information questionnaire and a liability release agreement for you to sign and return within 10 days.
Plan Your Next Adventure:
With over 20-years of experience in the adventure travel industry, we've perfected the recipe for crafting award-winning small group trips and custom itineraries on all seven continents. On every departure, we aim to exceed your expectations with best-in-class service, expert guides and the finest in regional cuisine and accommodations. From first-time travelers to seasoned alumni, our guests agree that on each Austin Adventures journey , the hardest part truly is going home. We're happy to share that 99.26% of these travelers say they'd join us again...and again...and again. But don't take our word for it. Our guests say it best:
“Wonderful trip, Super fun guides, Great adventure, Great memories ” Gregg G, Oak Creek, WI
Another excellent trip with AA! From the food, to the skilled guides to the locale- you know how to package it! ” Martha A, Billings, MT
“Austin Adventures planned everything to a "T". I could NEVER have planned and executed this trip on my own. There were so many extra touches. ” Cathy G., Baltimore, MD
Plan Your Next Adventure: