- 1. The botany: Learn the names of desert plantlife, such as barrel cactus, sacred datura, broom snakeweed, and crimson monkeyflower.
- 2. The stars: Take a look at the black night sky as you search for hundreds of constellations in a place where city lights do not exist.
- 3. The adventure: Find your way down the twisting narrow caves, steep ladders, iron handholds, and lengthy chains of the 200-foot high limestone cliffs bordering infamous Mooney Falls.
- 4. The history: From “The People of the Blue Green Water” to the intricate layers of Grand Canyon, discover the colorful traditions and whimsical geology of Red Rock Country.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: From sharing regional folklore to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the hardest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families