Stop daydreaming and start planning your adventure today. Confirmed departure dates and rates are listed below. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Not finding what you're looking for? Over 33% of our itineraries are tailored to fit your group or family needs. Feel free to call one of our travel specialists for information on custom trips. Let us plan your next adventure of a lifetime!
- 7 days/6 nights
- Next Departure: Sep 02, 2018
- From $3,698 / person
- ($780 single supplement)
- Sep 2, 2018
- Jun 16, 2019 - Jun 22, 2019
- Jul 14, 2019 - Jul 20, 2019
- Aug 5, 2019 - Aug 11, 2019
- Aug 25, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019
Recommended Travel Months
CALL (800) 575-1540 for details
Additional Trip Information
Arrival & Departures
Prior to the trip, arrive at your own convenience in Munich. On Day 1, we will meet you in the lobby of Hotel Excelsior in Munich at 8:30 a.m. After a transfer to Zell am See, lunch, a briefing and bike fitting, the activities begin. After breakfast on Day 7, we take you to the airport, train station, or the hotel of your choice in Munich (two to three hour transfer). Alternatively, depending on your travel plans, you can also be dropped off at the Salzburg train station.
- Day 1 bicycle mileage option: 9 / 14
- Day 3 bicycle mileage options: 22 / 28 / 49
- Day 4 bicycle mileage options: 10 / 18
- Day 6 bicycle mileage option: 10 / 16
- Day 2 walk mileage options: 3 / 7
- Day 5 hike mileage options 2
- Day 6 walking tour of Salzburg
Discovery: The magical regions of Salzburg and Tyrol overflow with majestic waterfalls, fantasy caves, ice sculptures and endless vistas of hills and mountains. At Schloss Hellbrunn castle, tour the gardens which are full of surprises, such as a mechanical theater with 113 figures set in motion by water to the music of an organ. In Salzburg, visit Mozart’s birth house and discover many of the hidden spots used as settings in “The Sound of Music”.
Austin Adventures guides are experienced facilitators and regional experts. They take the time to explain the local history and daily sightseeing and route options. Each route has been carefully planned to include options to please each traveler’s interests. Austin Adventures guides are available to help you select the distance that’s right for you and to offer advice and assistance as you desire.
The hallmark of an Austin Adventures vacation is our exceptional dining. All meals: breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners, refreshments and receptions are included as indicated by itinerary. (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner). Alcoholic beverages and related gratuities are not included in the trip price.
Included in Trip Price
- Double occupancy rooms with private baths.
- All breakfasts. Lunches and dinners as listed by day. Snacks along the route.
- Fully trained, first-aid certified professional guides and knowledgeable local partners.
- Bikes and other necessary equipment - all safe and well maintained.
- Vehicle support and land transportation during the trip.
- Austin Adventures t-shirt, water bottle, luggage tags and luggage service.
- Pre-departure and packing information.
- Incidental expenses such as taxes, dining and housekeeping gratuities, local guide and expert gratuities.
Not Included in Trip Price
- Gratuities to Austin Adventures guides.
- Alcoholic beverages and related gratuities.
- Pre-and post-trip accommodations and associated expenses.
- Air and land transportation to/from host cities.
- All types of personal insurance.
- Personal expenses.
After receiving your reservation and deposit, we’ll send you a pre-trip planner with general information about the area you’ll be visiting, a packing list, exercise guidelines, a guest information questionnaire and a liability release agreement for you to sign and return within 10 days.
Plan Your Next Adventure: