- 1. The arts: From traditional and modern dance to sculpture, metalworking, painting, music, and even film, this Indonesian island is a haven for colorful culture and tradition.
- 2. Balinese cuisine: One of the highlights of your trip will most certainly be mealtime. Sample unique dishes, such as bebek betutu, nasi kuning, and lawar.
- 3. The temples: Bali is known as an island rich with spirituality. There are over 6,000 temples dotted throughout!
- 4. Perfect balance of luxury and adventure: With accommodations like the Kayon Resort, explore the wonders of Indonesia by day and enjoy ultimate relaxation at night.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: From spinning fascinating regional interpretation to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families