- 1. Perfect balance of luxury and adventure: With accommodations like the Khwai Discoverer Camp, explore the wonders of Africa by day and enjoy ultimate relaxation at night.
- 2. The landscape: The Linyanti varies from floodplains to open dry land savanna and forest with sweeping views, creating an oasis for a high diversity of wildlife and bird species.
- 3. The singular experience: Camp next to the magnificent Zambezi River. Pristine and little explored, it is the fourth longest river in Africa.
- 4. The wilderness: Botswana is one of the most sparsely populated countries in the world along with Mongolia, Namibia, Australia, and Mauritania. Expansive views abound in these wide open spaces!
- 5. In-the-field expertise: From spinning fascinating regional interpretation to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families