- 1. Joffre Lake hike: when you get to the top, look down ”“ the water is so clear you can see all the way to the bottom!
- 2. The view from Whistler Blackcomb: this 360-degree panorama is impossible to beat.
- 3. Ever heard of bungee trampolining? The kids will love it!
- 4. Perfect balance of luxury and adventure: settled comfortably in Legends Lodge, soak in the hot tub while enjoying awe-inspiring views of Whistler's pine-studded peaks.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: from getting your kids excited about glaciers to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families