- 1. Monkeys: They're everywhere! There's nothing quite like seeing (or hearing) one leap from tree to tree right above your head.
- 2. Butterflies: Learn about the life-cycle of nearly 1,000 species of butterflies.
- 3. Kick-back time: Get swept away in tropical bliss as you swim in the clear waters of a refreshing waterfall or walk in the surf along a white-sand beach.
- 4. Birds of a feather: Home to 893 recorded bird species, Costa Rica is a birder's paradise!
- 5. In-the-field expertise: From sharing regional folklore to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the hardest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families