Stop daydreaming and start planning your adventure today. Confirmed departure dates and rates are listed below, so call us when you're ready to book.
Not finding what you're looking for? Feel free to call one of our travel specialists for information on custom trips. Over 33% of our itineraries are tailored to fit your group or family needs. Let us plan your next adventure of a lifetime!
- 7 days/6 nights
- Next Departure: Jul 14, 2019
- From $3,598 / person
- ($680 single supplement)
- Jul 14, 2019 - Jul 20, 2019
- Jul 21, 2019 - Jul 27, 2019
- Aug 18, 2019 - Aug 24, 2019
- Aug 25, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019
Recommended Travel Months
CALL (800) 575-1540 for details
Additional Trip Information
Arrival and Departures
Prior to the trip, arrive at your own convenience in Copenhagen. On Day 1, we will meet you in the lobby of Hotel Phoenix in Copenhagen at 8:30 a.m. After a briefing and bike fitting, you are ready to roll out of town. After breakfast on Day 7, we take you to the airport, train station, or the hotel of your choice in Copenhagen (two hour transfer).
- Day 1 mileage options: 30 / 36
- Day 2 mileage options: 20 / 40
- Day 3 mileage options: 14 / 20
- Day 4 mileage options: 21 / 32 / 39
- Day 5 mileage options: 37 / 42
- Day 6 mileage options: 36
This visit to elegant lake-dappled Denmark offers long summer days filled with magical vistas, chic resorts and historic harbor towns. We’ll be island hopping on a gently rolling route that unfurls along the seashore including the Danish Riviera. Be sure to stop at the Karen Blixen house, with exhibits about her autobiography ‘Out of Africa’, recounting her life in Kenya. Cycle in the refreshing salt air, delight in the region’s famous seafood specialties. Enjoy getting to know the friendly Danish people as you visit the royal castles and old seafaring towns that bring the past to life. In Roskilde, learn at the Viking Ship Museum how the Vikings built their vessels and why these were seaworthy and fast even in very rough conditions, making them the masters of the seas. Austin Adventures guides are experienced facilitators and regional experts. They will take the time to fit you to your bikes, explain the details of each ride and answer any questions. Each day your guides will help you choose the distance and route that is right for you.
The hallmark of an Austin Adventures vacation is our exceptional dining. All meals: breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners, refreshments and receptions are included as indicated by itinerary. (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner). Alcoholic beverages and related gratuities are not included in the trip price. Included in Trip Price
Not Included in Trip Price
- Double occupancy rooms with private baths.
- All designated meals.
- Fully trained, first-aid certified, professional guides and knowledgeable local partners.
- All activities, ferry crossings, wine tastings, etc.
- Bikes, helmets and other necessary equipment- all safe and well maintained.
- Vehicle support and land transportation during the trip.
- Austin Adventures T-shirt, water bottle, luggage tags and luggage service.
- Pre-departure and packing information.
- Incidental expenses such as taxes, dining and housekeeping gratuities, local partner and expert gratuities and national park entrance and permit fees.
- Gratuities to Austin Adventures guides.
- Meals not designated.
- Alcoholic beverages and related gratuities.
- Pre-and post-trip accommodations and associated expenses.
- Air and land transportation to/from host cities.
- All types of personal insurance.
- Personal expenses.
After receiving your reservation and deposit, we’ll send you a pre-trip planner with general information about the area you’ll be visiting, a packing list, exercise guidelines, a guest information questionnaire and a liability release agreement for you to sign and return within 10 days.
Plan Your Next Adventure:
With over 20-years of experience in the adventure travel industry, we've perfected the recipe for crafting award-winning small group trips and custom itineraries on all seven continents. On every departure, we aim to exceed your expectations with best-in-class service, expert guides and the finest in regional cuisine and accommodations. From first-time travelers to seasoned alumni, our guests agree that on each Austin Adventures journey , the hardest part truly is going home. We're happy to share that 99.26% of these travelers say they'd join us again...and again...and again. But don't take our word for it. Our guests say it best:
“Outstanding guides; well planned routes; good variety of meals, cultural outings. ” Ralph W, Wilton, CT
“Outstanding in all areas ” Monroe L, Westminster, CO
“Awesome. Our Guides were great. ” Dan S, San Diego, CA
“On whether or not they would recommend AA to friends/family: We did it twice to strangers on this trip! A first rate company! ” Gary B, McLean, VA
“This was my first "adventure" vacation, and it certainly won't be my last ” Cindy F, Kensington, MD
Plan Your Next Adventure: