Stop daydreaming and start planning your adventure today. Confirmed departure dates and rates are listed below. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Not finding what you're looking for? Over 33% of our itineraries are tailored to fit your group or family needs. Feel free to call one of our travel specialists for information on custom trips. Let us plan your next adventure of a lifetime!
- 8 days/7 nights
- Next Departure: Call (800) 575-1540
- From $5,998 / person
- (Varying single supplement)
Additional Trip Information
- Please arrive in Quito no later than the evening prior to your cruise (we recommend arriving a minimum of 2 nights to allow for potential flight delays and misconnection).
- Flights to Galapagos for Ecoventura's passengers are serviced by AEROGAL Airlines from Quito and Guayaquil.
- On the day of departure, please be at the airport in Quito or Guayaquil one and a half hours prior to departure for check-in.
- Please look for the Ecoventura representative at the AEROGAL Airline ticket counter to collect your boarding pass, transit card (if prepaid) and get assistance with check in.
- On your last day, head to the airport for a flight back to the mainland (departing San Cristobal at 11:20 am, arriving in Guayaquil at 2:15 pm flight schedule subject to change)
- Transfer to your hotel in Guayaquil or continue the flight on to Quito (arriving at 4:00 pm) to connect with your departing flight to the U.S.
- If you would like assistance in arranging your pre or post cruise details, please contact your Austin Adventures trip consultant (800.575.1540).
- Hiking: 1 to 2 miles per hike, easy to moderate terrain.
- Sea Kayaking: No experience necessary.
- Snorkeling: Equipment provided, no experience necessary.
- Boating: Inflatable Zodiac touring with naturalist guide.
The hallmark of an Austin Adventures vacation is our exceptional dining. All meals: breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners, refreshments and receptions are included as indicated by itinerary. (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner). Most alcoholic beverages and related gratuities are not included in the trip price.
Included in Trip Price
- Cabin accommodation on board.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners, snacks and refreshments.
- Non-alcoholic beverages and filtered water throughout cruise / House wine and beer with dinner.
- Fully trained, bilingual, professional guides and knowledgeable local partners.
- Guided shore excursions.
- Use of snorkeling equipment, wet suits, and sea kayaks.
- Transports between the airport and dock in Galapagos.
- Austin Adventures T-shirt & luggage tags.
- Pre-departure and packing information.
Not Included in Trip Price
- Gratuities to Austin Adventures / Ecoventura guides & crew.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Transfer to Quito or Guayaquil airport from your pre-trip hotel.
- Airfare to Galapagos & airfare fuel surcharge.
- Galapagos Entrance Fee & Transit Card.
- Pre-and post-trip accommodations/packages and associated expenses.
- Air and land transportation to/from host cities.
- All types of personal insurance.
- Personal expenses & purchases on board / from boutique.
Plan Your Next Adventure: