- 1. The scenery: Normandy has beautiful beaches, incredible cliffs, and pastoral farm land.
- 2. The seafood: With its vast coastline, Normandy offers superb seafood.
- 3. The battlefields: You'll see the D-Day landing beaches, the inland battlefields, some of the cemeteries of the principal armies, and plenty of fascinating museums.
- 4. Perfect balance of luxury and adventure: With lodgings like Hotel la Granitiere, explore by day and relax at night over a steaming bowl of fresh oysters.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: From getting your kids excited about history to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families