Stop daydreaming and start planning your adventure today. Confirmed departure dates and rates are listed below. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Not finding what you're looking for? Over 33% of our itineraries are tailored to fit your group or family needs. Feel free to call one of our travel specialists for information on custom trips. Let us plan your next adventure of a lifetime!
- 7 days/6 nights
- Next Departure: May 26, 2019
- From $3,598 / person
- ($580 single supplement)
- May 26, 2019 - Jun 1, 2019
Recommended Travel Months
CALL (800) 575-1540 for details
Additional Trip Information
Arrival and Departures Prior to the trip, arrive at your own convenience in Paris. On Day 1, we will meet you in the lobby of Grand Hotel Bedford (8th arrondissement) in Paris at 8:30 a.m. After a transfer to Blois, the cycling begins. After breakfast on Day 7, we take you to the airport, train station, or the hotel of your choice in Paris (three hour transfer).
Activities: Cycling: Day 1 bicycle mileage options: 17
Day 4 bicycle mileage options: 21
Day 5 bicycle mileage options: 23
Day 6 bicycle mileage options: 17 Hiking/Walking: Day 2 walking tour Amboise 2 miles
Day 4 walking tour Loches 5 miles Canoeing/Kayaking: Day 3 canoe 4 miles
Meals The hallmark of an Austin Adventures vacation is our exceptional dining. All meals: breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners, refreshments, and receptions are included as indicated by the itinerary. (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner). Alcoholic beverages and related gratuities are not included in the trip price. Included in the Trip Price • Double occupancy rooms with private baths.
• Meals as indicated in detailed itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner).
• Fully trained, first-aid certified professional guides and knowledgeable local partners.
• Any necessary equipment – all safe and well maintained.
• Vehicle support and land transportation during the trip.
• Austin Adventures T-shirt, water bottle, luggage tags and luggage service.
• Pre-departure and packing information.
• Incidental expenses such as taxes, dining and housekeeping gratuities, local partner and expert gratuities and national park entrance and permit fees. Not Included in the Trip Price • Gratuities to Austin Adventures guides.
• Alcoholic beverages and related gratuities.
• Pre-and post-trip accommodations and associated expenses.
• Air and land transportation to/from host cities.
• All types of personal insurance.
• Personal expenses. Pre-departure Information After receiving your reservation and deposit, we’ll send you a pre-trip planner with general information about the area you’ll be visiting, a packing list, exercise guidelines, a guest information questionnaire and a liability release agreement for you to sign and return within 10 days.
Plan Your Next Adventure:
With over 20-years of experience in the adventure travel industry, we've perfected the recipe for crafting award-winning small group trips and custom itineraries on all seven continents. On every departure, we aim to exceed your expectations with best-in-class service, expert guides and the finest in regional cuisine and accommodations. From first-time travelers to seasoned alumni, our guests agree that on each Austin Adventures journey , the hardest part truly is going home. We're happy to share that 99.26% of these travelers say they'd join us again...and again...and again. But don't take our word for it. Our guests say it best:
“The Loire Valley was magical, especially from a bike ” Tom K, Naperville, IL
“A wonderful trip made even more so by wonderful group meals and picnics ” Sandy D, New York, NY
“Overall it was a very positive, memorable experience. ” David D, Saratoga, CA
“This was our 3rd trip with A.A. It was outstanding in every way. ” John L, Gig Harbor, WA
Plan Your Next Adventure: