- 1. The apple strudel: This steaming hot regional treat is lightly dusted with powdered sugar and accompanied by a scoop of ice cream with vanilla sauce.
- 2. The scenery: The Mosel River twists through charming villages punctuated with fairy-tale castles and surrounded by award-winning vineyards.
- 3. The beer: A visit to Germany is not complete until you've had a sip of its world-famous beer. The country boasts over 1,300 breweries!
- 4. The castles: Germany is packed with princely palaces, each with a long and thrilling history echoing through the halls, towers and chambers.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: From sharing regional folklore to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families