Stop daydreaming and start planning your adventure today. Confirmed departure dates and rates are listed below. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Not finding what you're looking for? Over 33% of our itineraries are tailored to fit your group or family needs. Feel free to call one of our travel specialists for information on custom trips. Let us plan your next adventure of a lifetime!
- 7 days/6 nights
- Next Departure: Apr 14, 2019
- From $2,998 / person
- ($480 single supplement)
- Apr 14, 2019 - Apr 20, 2019
- Apr 21, 2019 - Apr 27, 2019
- Apr 28, 2019 - May 4, 2019
- May 26, 2019 - Jun 1, 2019
- Jul 28, 2019 - Aug 3, 2019
- Sep 15, 2019 - Sep 21, 2019
Recommended Travel Months
CALL (800) 575-1540 for details
Additional Trip Information
Arrival & Departures
Prior to the trip, arrive at your own convenience in Amsterdam. On Day 1, we meet you in the lobby of Hotel American in Amsterdam at 8:30 a.m. After a briefing and a short transfer to Haarlem, the cycling begins. After breakfast on Day 7, we take you to the airport, train station, or the hotel of your choice in Amsterdam (2.5 hour transfer).
- Day 1 bicycle mileage options: 17 / 29
- Day 2 bicycle mileage options: 15 / 31
- Day 3 bicycle mileage options: 26 / 36 / 39
- Day 4 bicycle mileage options: 35 / 40 / 50
- Day 5 bicycle mileage options: 28 / 40
- Day 6 bicycle mileage options: 17 / 27
We’ll show you how to pick up a raw herring by its tail and eat it the Dutch way. Don’t miss the smoked eel either, as this is one of the most delicious tasting fish. Visit a 17th century working windmill in Schermerhorn. Did you know that 40% of the country lies below sea level? In early spring, our visit to the famous Keukenhof garden offers a tulip tour like no other, with six million bulbs in flower. See and experience for yourself the incredible infrastructure the Dutch built for the cycling community. Austin Adventures guides are experienced facilitators and regional experts. They take the time to explain the local history and daily sightseeing and route options. Each route has been carefully planned to include options to please each traveler’s interests. Austin Adventures guides are available to help you select the distance that’s right for you and to offer advice and assistance as you desire.
The hallmark of an Austin Adventures vacation is our exceptional dining. All meals: breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners, refreshments and receptions are included as indicated by itinerary. (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner). Alcoholic beverages and related gratuities are not included in the trip price.
Included in Trip Price
- Double occupancy rooms with private baths.
- All breakfasts. Lunches and dinners as listed by day. Snacks along the route.
- Fully trained, first-aid certified professional guides and knowledgeable local partners.
- Bikes, helmets and other necessary equipment - all safe and well maintained.
- Vehicle support and land transportation during the trip.
- Austin Adventures T-shirt, water bottle, luggage tags and luggage service.
- Pre-departure and packing information.
- Incidental expenses such as taxes, dining and housekeeping gratuities, local guide and expert gratuities.
Not Included in Trip Price
- Gratuities to Austin Adventures guides.
- Alcoholic beverages and related gratuities.
- Pre-and post-trip accommodations and associated expenses.
- Air and land transportation to/from host cities.
- All types of personal insurance.
- Personal expenses.
After receiving your reservation and deposit, we’ll send you a pre-trip planner with general information about the area you’ll be visiting, a packing list, exercise guidelines, a guest information questionnaire and a liability release agreement for you to sign and return within 10 days.
Plan Your Next Adventure:
With over 20-years of experience in the adventure travel industry, we've perfected the recipe for crafting award-winning small group trips and custom itineraries on all seven continents. On every departure, we aim to exceed your expectations with best-in-class service, expert guides and the finest in regional cuisine and accommodations. From first-time travelers to seasoned alumni, our guests agree that on each Austin Adventures journey , the hardest part truly is going home. We're happy to share that 99.26% of these travelers say they'd join us again...and again...and again. But don't take our word for it. Our guests say it best:
“Our bike trip in The Netherlands was superbly planned and carried out. It was wonderful! ” Mari K, Oxford, MS
“We loved the trip in general-great country, people, food & guide! Anneke was great! ” Susan A, Bonita Springs, FL
“Fun, educational, physical, interesting ” David D, Mill Valley, CA
“You're right-The toughest part is going home. ” Eligio V, Santa Rosa, CA
“Well, we actually expected rain, and we didn't get any! AWESOME! Loved the riding, the scenery, the people, the guides, the Dutch countryside. ” Sigrid H, Gaithersburg, MD
Plan Your Next Adventure: