Stop daydreaming and start planning your adventure today. Confirmed departure dates and rates are listed below. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Not finding what you're looking for? Over 33% of our itineraries are tailored to fit your group or family needs. Feel free to call one of our travel specialists for information on custom trips. Let us plan your next adventure of a lifetime!
- 7 days/6 nights
- Next Departure: May 12, 2019
- From $2,998 / person
- ($480 single supplement)
- May 12, 2019 - May 18, 2019
- Jun 9, 2019 - Jun 15, 2019
- Jun 30, 2019 - Jul 6, 2019
- Aug 4, 2019 - Aug 10, 2019
- Aug 25, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019
- Sep 22, 2019 - Sep 28, 2019
Recommended Travel Months
CALL (800) 575-1540 for details
Additional Trip Information
Arrival & Departures
Prior to the trip, arrive at your own convenience in Amsterdam. On Day 1, we will meet you in the lobby of the Sir Albert Hotel at 8:30am for a walking tour of Amsterdam. After lunch, we try out blokarting on the coastline.
After breakfast on Day 7, we transfer you back to Amsterdam (2 hours, 15 minutes) and take you to the airport, train station, or the hotel of your choice in the city.
Sightseeing walks accompanied by your guide through the Dutch landscape or on city tours. Cycling:
Cycling 10 to 30 miles per day on predominantly flat or rolling hill terrain. Blokarting:
Lessons with an experienced guide to start. Safe, fun and easy for anyone to learn. Blokarting is sailing across a sandy beach on wheels. You don’t need any sailing experience! Dependent upon weather and tide; alternative activity may be offered.
The hallmark of an Austin Adventures vacation is our exceptional dining. All meals: breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners, refreshments and receptions are included as indicated by itinerary. (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner). Alcoholic beverages and related gratuities are not included in the trip price. Included in the Trip Price
Not Included in the Trip Price
- Double occupancy rooms with private baths.
- All meals: breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners, refreshments and receptions.
- Fully trained, first-aid certified professional guides and knowledgeable local partners.
- Bikes and other necessary equipment – all safe and well maintained.
- Vehicle support and land transportation during the trip.
- Austin Adventures T-shirt, water bottle, luggage tags and luggage service.
- Pre-departure and packing information.
- Incidental expenses such as taxes, dining and housekeeping gratuities, local partner and expert gratuities and national park entrance and permit fees.
- Gratuities to Austin Adventures guides.
- Alcoholic beverages and related gratuities.
- Pre-and post-trip accommodations and associated expenses.
- Air and land transportation to/from host cities.
- All types of personal insurance.
- Personal expenses.
After receiving your reservation and deposit, we’ll send you a pre-trip planner with general information about the area you’ll be visiting, a packing list, exercise guidelines, a guest information questionnaire and a liability release agreement for you to sign and return within 10 days.
Plan Your Next Adventure:
With over 20-years of experience in the adventure travel industry, we've perfected the recipe for crafting award-winning small group trips and custom itineraries on all seven continents. On every departure, we aim to exceed your expectations with best-in-class service, expert guides and the finest in regional cuisine and accommodations. From first-time travelers to seasoned alumni, our guests agree that on each Austin Adventures journey , the hardest part truly is going home. We're happy to share that 99.26% of these travelers say they'd join us again...and again...and again. But don't take our word for it. Our guests say it best:
“Austin Adventures planned everything to a "T". I could NEVER have planned and executed this trip on my own. There were so many extra touches. ” Cathy G., Baltimore, MD
“Traveling with Austin Adventures takes all of the stress out of going on vacation! ” Jake B., Austin, TX
“Another excellent trip with AA! From the food, to the skilled guides to the locale- you know how to package it! ” Martha A, Billings, MT
Plan Your Next Adventure: