- 1. Church of St. Procolo: known as a “place of energy,” located amidst apple trees, this small church features beautiful, unorthodox paintings on its sacred walls.
- 2. Trauttmansdorff Castle: this enchanting palace displays a spectacular garden with plants from every corner of the globe nestled below in a dramatic twelve-hectare amphitheatre.
- 3. The mountain men: some of history's greatest climbers, skiers and mountaineers hail from Northern Italy and many come from afar to tackle the challenging terrain of these stunning peaks.
- 4. Perfect balance of luxury and adventure: with lodgings like Hotel Mohren and Plavina, relax in the wellness room and savor the best gourmet dining in Northern Italy.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: from spinning fascinating regional interpretation to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families