- 1. Meet the rare (and adorable) Sun Bear, the world’s smallest bear species, at the Sun Bear Conservation Reserve.
- 2. Marvel at the Phare Cambodian Circus where traditional and modern themes are explored in dance, story, and acrobatics.
- 3. Watch a tranquil sunset over Angkor Wat after the temples have been closed to the general public.
- 4. Savor the street food that gave rise to the culinary movement seen around the world.
- 5. Explore the hidden parts of Phnom Penh with your expert guide as well as visit rural villages to see a traditional way of life that hasn’t changed in centuries.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families