Stop daydreaming and start planning your adventure today. Confirmed departure dates and rates are listed below. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Not finding what you're looking for? Over 33% of our itineraries are tailored to fit your group or family needs. Feel free to call one of our travel specialists for information on custom trips. Let us plan your next adventure of a lifetime!
- 8 days/7 nights
- Next Departure: Call (800) 575-1540
- From Starting at $3,795 / person
- (Varies single supplement) Children: Varies
Recommended Travel Months
CALL (800) 575-1540 for details
Additional Trip Information
Arrival and Departure
We suggest that you book your flight into San José del Cabo at least one day prior to your trip departure. You may arrive on day of departure as long as you arrive into the airport no later than 2:30 pm
. If you are arriving on the day of embarkation, your airport transfer is included to the hospitality area in San José del Cabo. You will have time to explore the city and meet back no later than 4:30 pm to meet your Expedition leader, followed by a 4:45 pm transfer to the boat for your embarkation. Your trip ends with a drop-off at either the airport or your post-trip hotel. Please schedule departing flights for after 11:30 am
Activities * Daily itinerary is kept purposefully flexible to maximize wildlife sightings and natural encounters.
- Hiking: Difficulty varies depending on group, no experience necessary.
- Kayaking: Protected coves and inlets, no experience necessary.
- Boating: Interpretive small ship wildlife cruise with captain and crew; small skiffs provide easy access to tucked-away inlets and shorelines.
- Paddle boarding: Stand up paddling, no experience necessary.
- Snorkeling: No experience necessary.
- Wildlife Viewing: No experience necessary but come prepared to look and listen.
Austin Adventures and UnCruise Adventures guides are experienced facilitators and regional experts. They will take the time to explain the details of each activity, answer any questions and demonstrate the use of all equipment. Each activity has been carefully planned to include options for all levels. Most importantly, your guides will help you select the distance or activity that’s right for you.
The hallmark of an Austin Adventures vacation is our exceptional dining. All meals aboard the ship: breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners, refreshments and receptions are included. (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner). All non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages are included. Super premium wines and spirits and all related gratuities are not included in the trip price. Included in Trip Price
Not Included in Trip Price
- All meals aboard ship.
- Double occupancy cabins with private baths.
- Fully trained, first-aid certified professional guides and knowledgeable local partners.
- All “from-the-ship” adventure activities and equipment.
- Premium spirits, wine, beer; non-alcoholic beverages.
- Wellness amenities: fitness equipment, yoga mats and a complimentary massage.
- Transfers and baggage handling between airport/vessel on embark/disembark day.
- Austin Adventures T-shirt and luggage tags.
- Pre-departure and packing information.
- Entry fees to national parks/preserves.
- Gratuities to UnCruise Adventures captain and crew.
- Port taxes and fees ($300 per person).
- Alcoholic beverages and related gratuities.
- Pre-and post-trip accommodations and associated expenses.
- Air and land transportation to/from host cities.
- All types of personal insurance.
- Personal expenses.
After receiving your reservation and deposit, we’ll send you a pre-trip planner with general information about the area you’ll be visiting, a packing list, exercise guidelines, a guest information questionnaire and a liability release agreement for you to sign and return within 10 days.
Plan Your Next Adventure:
With over 20-years of experience in the adventure travel industry, we've perfected the recipe for crafting award-winning small group trips and custom itineraries on all seven continents. On every departure, we aim to exceed your expectations with best-in-class service, expert guides and the finest in regional cuisine and accommodations. From first-time travelers to seasoned alumni, our guests agree that on each Austin Adventures journey , the hardest part truly is going home. We're happy to share that 99.26% of these travelers say they'd join us again...and again...and again. But don't take our word for it. Our guests say it best:
“Austin Adventures planned everything to a "T". I could NEVER have planned and executed this trip on my own. There were so many extra touches. ” Cathy G., Baltimore, MD
“Staff was excellent; friendly and responsive. ” Christine S, Watchung, NJ
“It was like a 2nd honeymoon as we were the only 2 guests for the whole 1st week. The staff was attentive but gave us space also. ” Laura G, Langhorne, PA
“Great Time Overall ” Suzann S, Norristown, PA
Plan Your Next Adventure: