Stop daydreaming and start planning your adventure today. Confirmed departure dates and rates are listed below. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Not finding what you're looking for? Over 33% of our itineraries are tailored to fit your group or family needs. Feel free to call one of our travel specialists for information on custom trips. Let us plan your next adventure of a lifetime!
- 6 days/5 nights
- Next Departure: Jun 09, 2019
- From $2,898 / person
- ($580 single supplement) Children: $2,608
- Jun 9, 2019 - Jun 14, 2019
- Jun 16, 2019 - Jun 21, 2019
- Jun 23, 2019 - Jun 28, 2019
- Jul 7, 2019 - Jul 12, 2019
- Jul 14, 2019 - Jul 19, 2019
- Jul 28, 2019 - Aug 2, 2019
- Aug 4, 2019 - Aug 9, 2019
- Aug 11, 2019 - Aug 16, 2019
- Aug 18, 2019 - Aug 23, 2019
Recommended Travel Months
CALL (800) 575-1540 for details
Additional Trip Information
Arrival & Departures
Please plan on arriving at least one day prior to your trip departure. Day one of your itinerary starts at 8:00 or 8:15 am, depending on your hotel. Your trip ends with a drop-off at either the Bozeman airport (12:00 pm) or your Bozeman hotel (12:30 pm).
Hiking: 2 to 6 miles per hike, easy to difficult terrain
Horseback Riding: Easygoing walking pace, no experience necessary (**250 lb weight limit)
Whitewater Rafting: Class I-III rapids, no experience necessary
Ziplining: Gear and instruction provided. No experience necessary (**260 lb weight limit)
Discovery: Traverse the property at the 320 Guest Ranch in search of a cleanly imprinted grizzly track in the dried mud. Learn the difference between Yellowstone’s four geothermal features: geysers, hot springs, mud pots, and fumaroles. Take a guess at why Yellowstone’s bubbling hot springs come in a wide array of bright colors. Taste your way through an assortment of wild game options, perhaps the elk tenderloin, antelope sausage, or duck breast will be to your liking! Spot all kinds of wildlife ranging from the cute, furry Uinta Ground Squirrel to the massive, shaggy American Bison. Observe the effects of wildfire in a lodgepole pine ecosystem, past and present. Listen to a rancher’s side of the story as you hear Martin or Jack Davis, fourth generation cowboys, explain how Yellowstone’s reintroduced wolves have affected their cattle population. Find out why Chico Hot Springs Resort is a favorite celebrity haunt. Discover for yourself this place they call Big Sky Country.
Austin Adventures guides are experienced facilitators and regional experts. They will take the time to explain the details of each activity, answer any questions, and demonstrate the use of all equipment. Each activity has been carefully planned to include options for all levels. Most importantly, Austin Adventures guides will help you select the distance that’s right for you.
The hallmark of an Austin Adventures vacation is our exceptional dining. All meals: breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners, refreshments and receptions - except one dinner on your own - are included as indicated by itinerary. (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner). Alcoholic beverages and related gratuities are not included in the trip price.
Included in Trip Price
- Double occupancy rooms with private baths.
- All meals: breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners - except one dinner on own your own- refreshments and receptions.
- Fully trained, first-aid certified professional guides and knowledgeable local partners.
- Any other necessary equipment - all safe and well maintained.
- Vehicle support and land transportation during the trip.
- Austin Adventures T-shirt, water bottle, luggage tags and luggage service.
- Pre-departure and packing information.
- Incidental expenses such as taxes, dining and housekeeping gratuities, local partner and expert gratuities and national park entrance and permit fees.
Not Included in the Trip Price
- Gratuities to Austin Adventures guides.
- Alcoholic beverages and related gratuities.
- One dinner on your own.
- Pre-and post-trip accommodations and associated expenses.
- Air and land transportation to/from host cities.
- All types of personal insurance.
- Personal expenses.
Plan Your Next Adventure: