- 1. Going-to-the-Sun Road: This iconic stretch of highway spans 50-miles through Glacier National Park, around (and through) mountainsides and over the Continental Divide at Logan Pass.
- 2. Big Mountain: Hike the hill that, in winter, is transformed into a mecca for downhill skiing.
- 3. Trail of the Cedars: Savor the humble feeling of strolling through giant 80-foot cedar trees, colorful rock formations and breathtaking waterfalls on our Glacier National Park Tour.
- 4. The wildlife: Glacier is the only place in the continental U.S. that still has all of the predators that were present when Europeans first arrived in North America.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: From spinning fascinating regional interpretation to orchestrating group dynamics, with the Glacier National Park Vacation Package our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families