- 1. The diversity: South Africa is one of the most environmentally-diverse landscapes on the planet, featuring deserts, mountains, escarpments, plateaus, grasslands, bush, wetlands, and subtropical forests.
- 2. The wildlife: Stay in that jeep because South Africa is home to three of the five fastest land animals in the world: the cheetah, lion, and (surprisingly) the wildebeest
- 3. The grapes: Stellenbosch is South Africa's prized wine region, celebrating award-winning Cabernet Sauvignon, rolling hillsides ornamented with luscious vineyards and a fascinating history to learn about while sampling some unique varietals.
- 4. Perfect balance of luxury and adventure: With lodgings like the Grootbos Garden Lodge, explore by day and relax at night over delectable, fresh cuisine under the dazzling African sky.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: From getting your kids excited about nature to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families