Stop daydreaming and start planning your adventure today. Confirmed departure dates and rates are listed below. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Not finding what you're looking for? Over 33% of our itineraries are tailored to fit your group or family needs. Feel free to call one of our travel specialists for information on custom trips. Let us plan your next adventure of a lifetime!
- 7 days/6 nights
- Next Departure: Jun 16, 2019
- From $3,798 / person
- ($680 single supplement)
- Jun 16, 2019 - Jun 22, 2019
- Jul 7, 2019 - Jul 13, 2019
- Aug 4, 2019 - Aug 10, 2019
- Aug 25, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019
- Oct 6, 2019 - Oct 12, 2019
Recommended Travel Months
CALL (800) 575-1540 for details
Additional Trip Information
Arrival & Departures
Prior to the trip, arrive at your own convenience in Lugano Switzerland. On Day 1, we will meet you in the lobby of the Hotel Walter Au Lac at 9:00 a.m. After a short transfer the hiking will begin. After breakfast on Day 7, we take you to the airport, train station, or the hotel of your choice in Milan (1.5 hour transfer).
Day 1 hike mileage options: 3 / 7
Day 2 hike mileage options: 5 / 8
Day 3 hike mileage options: 7
Day 4 hike mileage options: 6
Day 5 hike mileage options: 4.5 /9
Day 6 hike mileage options: 6 Discovery
– Discover why movie stars delight in the magical shorelines of the Italian lakes. The lush landscape features rugged hills rising up from the lakes, with snow-capped Alpine peaks in the distance, this area is captivating from the moment you set foot on its many pathways. Our routes make extensive use of ferries, funiculars, and other modes of transportation, allowing us to enjoy walks in alpine meadows, through woodlands, and along the grassy lakeshore, with wonderful lake views as we travel from town to town. Stunning lakeside and hilltop accommodations add sparkle to our stay like the diamond reflections of the sun shining down on these magnificent lakes. Gourmet food awaits around every corner, and the infectious Italian way of life will have you describing your journey to your friends as passionately as one of the locals you might encounter during your stay in the Romantic Italian lakes.
The hallmark of an Austin Adventures vacation is our exceptional dining. All meals: breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners, refreshments and receptions are included as indicated by itinerary. (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner). Alcoholic beverages and related gratuities are not included in the trip price. Included in the Trip Price
Not Included in the Trip Price
- Double occupancy rooms with private baths.
- All meals: breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners, refreshments and receptions.
- Fully trained, first-aid certified professional guides and knowledgeable local partners.
- Any necessary equipment – all safe and well maintained.
- Vehicle support and land transportation during the trip.
- Austin Adventures T-shirt, water bottle, luggage tags and luggage service.
- Pre-departure and packing information.
- Incidental expenses such as taxes, dining and housekeeping gratuities, local partner and expert gratuities and national park entrance and permit fees.
- Gratuities to Austin Adventures guides.
- Alcoholic beverages and related gratuities.
- Pre-and post-trip accommodations and associated expenses.
- Air and land transportation to/from host cities.
- All types of personal insurance.
- Personal expenses.
After receiving your reservation and deposit, we’ll send you a pre-trip planner with general information about the area you’ll be visiting, a packing list, exercise guidelines, a guest information questionnaire and a liability release agreement for you to sign and return within 10 days.
Plan Your Next Adventure:
With over 20-years of experience in the adventure travel industry, we've perfected the recipe for crafting award-winning small group trips and custom itineraries on all seven continents. On every departure, we aim to exceed your expectations with best-in-class service, expert guides and the finest in regional cuisine and accommodations. From first-time travelers to seasoned alumni, our guests agree that on each Austin Adventures journey , the hardest part truly is going home. We're happy to share that 99.26% of these travelers say they'd join us again...and again...and again. But don't take our word for it. Our guests say it best:
“To quote a famous bike touring company, 'The toughest part is going home.' ” Scott P., Seattle, WA
“The best experience with our large family we could dream for! ” Nancy V., Pebble Beach, CA
“Austin Adventures planned everything to a "T". I could NEVER have planned and executed this trip on my own. There were so many extra touches. ” Cathy G., Baltimore, MD
Plan Your Next Adventure: